|I like this.|
In An Alternate Universe...In An Alternate Universe... by daveiscoolyeah
1. Earth is called 'The Blue Round Thingy', except that it's not blue. Nor round.
2. Paper aeroplanes are used as a form of transportation. So are bumper cars and space hoppers.
3. Volcanoes erupt alphabetti spaghetti instead of lava.
4. Every disease known to man are curable, with the exception of the dreaded Bavarian chin dimples.
5. The World Cup is hosted ever year on the moon.
6. All Englishmen are obese and drive around in big pickup trucks, whilst Americans drink tea and wear bowler hats.
7. Cartoon characters are real, whilst humans are animated.
8. The dinosaurs never went extinct. They're all living in retirement homes reminiscing about the good old days.
9. The words 'badminton', 'sheet', 'blubber', 'gravel' and 'Trevor' are considered offensive.
10. Every tall building in the world is constructed from LEGO and Jenga bricks.
11. Water is the most poisonous substance on the planet. That's why everyone stays inside when it rains.
12. Rolf Harris has been crowned supreme ruler
|Stuff thats cool ;D|
Current Residence: The UK.|
Favourite genre of music: Most really, other than cheesy pop music.
Favourite style of art: Digital or made with a computer.
Wallpaper of choice: Hard, to say I change mine a lot.
Favourite cartoon character: Dr Cat.
Personal Quote: "Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?"